We are really proud of our recent inspection outcomes. Please click below to read our latest full inspection report:Inspection Report - 2021
Quotations from our OFSTED report.
Adults care deeply about the children at St Francis. The relationships between everyone are special.
· The school’s Christian mission of ‘living life to the fullest’ shapes what leaders and staff do.
· It is a happy and welcoming place. Children enjoy coming to school to learn.
· Outside, pupils love playing in the spacious grounds, and staff ensure that there are always things that pupils can do.
· Pupils said that they feel safe wherever they go. They know the school rules of ‘be kind, be ready, be safe’.
· Staff skilfully break down new learning for pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities into smaller steps. They challenge all pupils to think deeply, and provide regular practice to recall prior knowledge.
· Children are always at the centre of leaders’ decisions.
OFSTED December 2021
You can see all recent reports on the OFSTED website
Parent Voice - Share Your Views
We are very proud of our pupils and of the school as a whole. Receiving feedback from parents and carers is invaluable to the education that St Francis School provides. It is a real pleasure for us to receive the many positive comments in this way, helping us to celebrate what makes the school such a special place. Equally welcome is constructive feedback, helping us in our continual process of self improvement.
OFSTED currently uses their Parent View website to keep up to date with how a school's parents and carers feel about the standard of education that their children receive. We would really appreciate it if parents and carers could log into the Parent View website, to share their thoughts on our school community. If you would like to give your views on our school, please click on the Parent View logo below.